Orange Creamsicle Funnel Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
I got my new lab colours in yesterday and decided to also try my first funnel swirl!

I think it turned out pretty good! They smell absolutely yummy - the scent is Orange Creamsicle and they smell EXACTLY like it!

CREAMSICLESOAP.jpg

i have got to get away from this photo gallery! :lol:

that's so nice and it's another thing on my to do list. i bet it smells wonderful. :D

OH Ashley , those are gorgeous , I love , love , love, the color .Your funnel swirl is fantastic ..

Kitn

Awesome!!

Orange dreamcicle FO doesn't have any vanilla in it? You soap is beautiful!!

What may I ask is a funnel swirl?

ilovedoxies said:
Awesome!!

Orange dreamcicle FO doesn't have any vanilla in it? You soap is beautiful!!

What may I ask is a funnel swirl?

Thanks!

Yes the FO does have some vanilla in it, so I used titanium dioxide.... hopefully it keeps the white areas white! I'm crossing my fingers!

There are a few tutorials on how to do a funnel swirl if you search it on Google. I hate telling people to "search Google" but I think you'll understand a lot better if you do rather than me explaining it! ;)

:shock: that's the most beautiful swirl i ever saw.....i'm stunned and amazed.....1000 kudos to you!

i looked at some of the swirl tutorials about funne swirl and i see how they set it up....but what i'm not sure about is do you move the funnel at all or keep it in one place....and i'm guessing that the more often you change colors the more circles you get???

rubato456 said:
:shock: that's the most beautiful swirl i ever saw.....i'm stunned and amazed.....1000 kudos to you!

i looked at some of the swirl tutorials about funne swirl and i see how they set it up....but what i'm not sure about is do you move the funnel at all or keep it in one place....and i'm guessing that the more often you change colors the more circles you get???

LOL thanks!

You don't move the funnel at all. Keep it in one place and just alternate pouring the colours into it. And yep, the more often you change the colour the more "rings" you'll get.

Thanks for posting the links to the tutorials Lindy and Dixie! :)

Latest posts

Back