New Supporting member

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Its a real pleasure to come in as a supporting member. I came to learning about cp soap through a friend that needed help with a skin condition. So I learned to make a cp soap and a lotion bar that ended up helping him a lot. Really well made soap is such an experience. How soap can be customized to suit the needs of the user is so lovely and benifical. Hand crafted soap can really feed all the senses. The scent, the feel on the skin the soothing and conditioning sensations! The artistic ways it can visually impact through colour and texture such fun! It is indeed an engaging art form. So many talented people from all walks of life sharing their experience and knowledge. I'm a gardener as well. So looking forward to growing more herbs and such to use in my soap making. I have been experimenting with various hard and soft oils and butters. Love putting natural clays in my creations and blending my own eo's. Anyway, happy to be part of your community!

Latest posts

Back