New lip balm tool!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Bennys Balms on Etsy is where I buy my cardboard tubes. I was messaging with them about some of my lip balm making woes and they were very helpful! I should have waited to share until the beakers came, but I’m so excited! Magnetic stirring hot plate!!! Do you have tips, tools, or techniques for pouring into cardboard tubes?
I’m considering having a 3D printed pouring try, like for plastic tubes!! Or has anyone seen that somewhere?

Attachments

• IMG_6609.jpeg
    IMG_6609.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
So Bennys Balms on Etsy is where I buy my cardboard tubes. I was messaging with them about some of my lip balm making woes and they were very helpful! I should have waited to share until the beakers came, but I’m so excited! Magnetic stirring hot plate!!! Do you have tips, tools, or techniques for pouring into cardboard tubes?
I’m considering having a 3D printed pouring try, like for plastic tubes!! Or has anyone seen that somewhere?
You'll find it handy for other things, too. I have one; I don't really use it for lip balm (I use a water bath for those) but I do use it for making all sorts of other things.

I've never considered magnetic stirring for lip balms. Interesting idea. I'd really love something to make them easier to pour. I've been considering moving from the stick balms to the pots just because it would be easier. I so would love to use the carboard ones but the oils would soak right through with the intensity of the heat and humidity here.

Latest posts

Back