New Fragrences and colors to play with!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkay081

Reaction score
So I finally broke down and ordered FO and colors (can we say addict?). I'm only making 1 # batches so far, but made Green Irish Tweed yesterday. I just finished making Sandlewood Rose and can't wait to unmold them to see how they turned out!!!

x

:shock: ooooh! there's nothing better than coming home to find a box of goodies sitting on the counter just begging to be soaped! :D

Both of them smell sooo good but from different ends of the spectrum. The Green Irish Tweed seemed pretty strong but it is toning down as it sets up. I'm going to cut that one here after bit so I'll post some pix!

ChrissyB said:
Green Irish Tweed is a scent that I am itching to get, I have heard so many great reviews on it. I bet it smells great!

I have been searching, but I don't seem to find where to order that; tried BB, Gracefruit and some other suppliers that ship to Europe..
Google just comes up with the story behind... Gary Grant... but no supplier. SW? stands for?
Anybody here could fill me in about that please? TIA :)

ChrissyB said:
Green Irish Tweed is a scent that I am itching to get, I have heard so many great reviews on it. I bet it smells great!

I keep my shower stocked with Green Irish Tweed soap. It smells really good, masculine.

eucalypta said:
ChrissyB said:

I have been searching, but I don't seem to find where to order that; tried BB, Gracefruit and some other suppliers that ship to Europe..
Google just comes up with the story behind... Gary Grant... but no supplier. SW? stands for?
Anybody here could fill me in about that please? TIA :)

I got mine from Oregon Trails. Pretty good prices from what I could tell and I got it within a few days. So far, I'm pleased.
oregontrailsoaps.com

Back