My introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordmorbious

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I have JUST started the craft show markets. and i went to my 1st craft show on the 30th. had a blast. but my main purpose was to see who had what and what the craft show was missing. I had a few ideas on my mind that i wanted to try. but i didnt want to do them if the market was flooded. and YAY! one of my main thoughts about what to do was soap making and there wasnt a single person there selling hand made natural soap. So here i am. I bout the book everyting soapmaking. and it recommended i find a good forum. so...hello :) Im a serious noob. im lookin for any chats that you all want to throw my way. im very interested in the idea of making soap. So feel free to respond here. or to send me a PM. I would love to talk soap with you. :)

Welcome.

I don't understand, are you a soapmaker, or do you want to be a soapmaker?

well read away, then - that's what most of the chats here are all about. we all talk soap. 'specially in the soaping sections.

when you say you started markets, do you mean you attended? or were you selling something?

I was selling. selling baked goods, soy candles made by someone else, and a few wooden crafts i made. Plus a few left over items i had from the flea market.

Hi lordmorbious, love your screen name. We're glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back