Let me introduce myself....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarawithouth

Reaction score
Hello hello! My name is Sara (without an H), and I'm pretty new to CP soap making. I really enjoy it! I've been looking for a creative release since I quit dancing a few years ago. Cooking is fun, but I can't eat as much as I make, quilting - also fun, but super time consuming, and I suck at most other artistic crafts. Soapmaking, however, fits perfectly into my life. I make all sorts of other things - beer, wine, yogurt, laundry soap, dish soap, tooth paste, deodorant, etc. So, it makes sense that I'd make my own soap too. Soapmaking is also perfect because it allows me to take just enough time for myself without neglecting my family.

I like it so much, that in several months (next summer sometime) I'd like to begin selling. I have a business degree and a plan to be a WAHM (I work full time now). My husband is on the cusp of a nice promotion, which would allow me to stay at home. I figure, if I can make enough to pay for my hobby (and make soaps for gifts or whatever) then that would be awesome!

Nice to meet you all.

Back