It might not be nice.. But I made it myself..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoegarden

Reaction score
Not sure if the pictures are visible.. I just started soaping for about 9 months. Have yet to try really fanciful soaps but have intention to... These 2 soaps are my latest shampoo soaps. May not really be nice looking. But still I am contented that I have taken my first steps to such a nice hobby... ;-)

IMG-20130119-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20130119-WA0001.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement.. I will try to upload more pics next time..

Yes, I like how smooth they look! I use my soap to wash my hair sometimes but I need to just break down and make an actual "shampoo bar" lol~

I think they look great. I haven't tried a shampoo soap so seeing how good yours looks, maybe I'll give it a try now.

Lemme tell you. My third soap I made, was a shampoo bar. I LOVE it! It was a fairly basic recipe where in I added Tea Tree oil and peppermint essential oil. I have dry hair that I no longer have to add conditioner to. No winter itches, no dandruff, just clean, tingly hair and scalp.

Not sure if the pictures are visible.. I just started soaping for about 9 months. Have yet to try really fanciful soaps but have intention to... These 2 soaps are my latest shampoo soaps. May not really be nice looking. But still I am contented that I have taken my first steps to such a nice hobby... ;-)

What recipe did you use, and did you like the final product in use?

Great pictures!

Back