Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vnLori

Reaction score
Hello from sunny South Africa.

I'm a soap maker and have been doing this for the past 29 years - almost 30. So I'm not a young one anymore,
but still enjoying the craft. Some good days and some bad days - mainly because of fragrances and colorants
behaving badly.

I would love to hear from all the soap makers on SoapMakingForum.

Welcome! 🤗 The fact that you’ve been making soap for many years and you’re reaching out to the forum to learn and (hopefully) teach is AWESOME! Forever a student!!! 🙌

Hi and welcome from a former South African now living in Perth. I'm sure you have lots of experience and expertise to share with us, as do the other great members here.
Hi, thanks very much. Always wanted to move there........ As for experience, anytime if I can assist.:)

Welcome! 🤗 The fact that you’ve been making soap for many years and you’re reaching out to the forum to learn and (hopefully) teach is AWESOME! Forever a student!!! 🙌
Hi, thanks for the welcome - appreciated! Believe me, I still have a lot to learn. Seems like there's always something new to learn in this trade. Anytime if I can assist.:)

Welcome.gif
You might enjoy reading this fun thread. Since you are an experienced soapmaker, you may have something to add. ???

What advice would you give to your beginning soaping self?

Latest posts

Back