Ideas on how to label "sections" of product at market?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have price signs but nothing that says "Bath Bombs", "Soap", "Body Butter" etc.

To show you what things look like on my tables, I'm going to attach some pictures. These are copies from a video I posted today so it's not clear but you can get the drift. How would you label these so that the "type" can be seen from a distance? I'm assuming a sign behind the display? On the display? I don't know how to attach it to the displays. Or if I should. Hmm, not sure I explained this well but I hope you get the point. Today I had more than one person mistake the bath bombs for soap when they weren't so I'm trying to differentiate them at a glance.

Wax Melts
1728781923333.png

Body Butter
1728782272848.png

Bubble Bath
1728782082107.png

Bath Bomb
1728782478662.png

Soap
1728782155732.png

Print out and laminate A4 size signs of the product and price, then just slip them in the back of each basket or on the wooden racks you can add some double sided tape and stick them to that, then just remove when packing up. Or you can add double sided tape at the back of the baskets and turn the A4 sign on its end and stick it on, that will hold in the wind.

Back