I made single use sugar scrub bars. TY Soap Goddess!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some of these yesterday and they are fabulous!! I put a fragrance called Cake Bake in mine and my son asked me to take them away from him because they smelled soooo good he wanted to eat them! lol

I think they're fabulous and I'll definitely be making more and enjoying them in my shower! Here's a pic:

sugarscrubs.jpg

Sibi, omg they are so pretty. Ashley, I dont know if you can make them with cp or hp, gooood question. I hope someone answers this one.

I'm so thrilled that many of you are trying these. And your results are fabulous! Beautiful & festive looking!
I just think that these are such a fun, easy project to make and great sellers. A great filler product for your table when you have a show too.

Glad everyone is enjoying them :)

Can I please have this recipe??? these are adorable!!! I have a swap coming up on another group and this would be awesome in that swap!!!! THANK U..GREAT work !!

Sibi,

OOoooo. Your picture is making me drool. Reminds me of jelly candy. Yum! :)

Jude

Ok, I've changed my position on these! My arms were really dry and I used one on my arms before I got out of the shower and oh my goodness, my arms are so nice and moisturized now. I'm a believer now! :D The key is to really smoosh them good. They do kind of make a mess though....

Latest posts

Back