Hurricane Milton

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why anyone would hunker down for this Hurricane. It's going to hit like a freight train. I live near New Orleans but don't have family or friends in Florida. We evacuate at cat 3 no matter what. Only people that live in these areas would understand having to prepare every year for a possible evac or worse.

Well, my family is relatively ok. Lost some screen, some fence, and the pressure and wind pulled a few of the boards off the windows that they'd nailed on. The road in front of their house got so much water under that a truck made it crack. They've got no power yet, eating what they can, playing card games, kids are going a bit bonkers, going to start grilling stuff in the freezer tomorrow.

Well, my family is relatively ok. Lost some screen, some fence, and the pressure and wind pulled a few of the boards off the windows that they'd nailed on. The road in front of their house got so much water under that a truck made it crack. They've got no power yet, eating what they can, playing card games, kids are going a bit bonkers, going to start grilling stuff in the freezer tomorrow.
I don't know how you're doing it. The stories we've been hearing on the news are pretty bad. I'm glad you're all ok though.

Latest posts

Back