Holy Moly look what i did today! help choose the name

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calico21 said:
You, hmmm shouldn't age us .....(Give peas a chance) LOL! Still can't stand peas but I would buy that soap! Beautiful job!

Whoops...umm...we're into retro. Yeah, that's it! We just like retro and pretty swirling colors. :wink:

my2scents -

Did you scent with only patchouli or is it a blend?

It is too busy to me to connotate peace but I like Groovy and Patchouli Dreams - makes me think of psychdelic dreams.

Very pretty soap. Thanks for sharing

Hazel said:
heyjude said:
Great job! "Give peas a chance" is really catchy! :lol:

Just to clarify - "Give Peas A Chance" and "Whirled Peas" were slogans on t-shirts many (eh hem...many) years ago. :lol:

Are you sure they weren't Ben & Jerry ice cream flavors? :lol:

:shock: Wow! Beautiful soap, I aspire to make something this beautiful one day!! Great job!

Holy cats! That's some beautiful soap. I got a shipment of new colors in just today from TKB- after seeing your soap, I have to try something like this!

I vote for Groovy Patchouli.

Wow! That's some beautiful soap...can't wait to see cut pics. I also like groovy patchouli, it's kinda sing songy and it suits the look and smell of the soap.

heyjude said:
Hazel said:
heyjude said:
Great job! "Give peas a chance" is really catchy! :lol:

Just to clarify - "Give Peas A Chance" and "Whirled Peas" were slogans on t-shirts many (eh hem...many) years ago. :lol:

Are you sure they weren't Ben & Jerry ice cream flavors? :lol:

Ick! Pea flavored ice cream. Bleecch! If my2scents used a fragrance blend, maybe she could call it Rainbow Swirl (which does sound like a yummy ice cream flavor). :lol:

Love the look ... it's gorgeous! Please post some pics of the soap when it's cut.

I love both name choices ... but since you've asked us to choose one, I choose ... Patchouli Dreams!

Looks terrific! I would choose Psychedelic Dreams but since that's not an option, I choose Patchouli Dreams.

Lyn said:
Oh My Goodness that is so beautiful!!!!!!!! Love all the name suggestions and really liked the rainbow swirl suggestion from Hazel :0)

Thanks Lyn! :D

I liked kelleyaynn's suggestion of Hippie Dreams. I thought that was a good one.

It's absolutely gorgeous. Of course, I have to have that mold. Do I just google slab mold?

FYI, I made a batch using only patchouli and to me, it smelled AWFUL. Guess it needed some sweet orange or something with it.

Can't wait to try this trick.

JackiK said:
It's absolutely gorgeous. Of course, I have to have that mold. Do I just google slab mold?

FYI, I made a batch using only patchouli and to me, it smelled AWFUL. Guess it needed some sweet orange or something with it.

Can't wait to try this trick.[/quote

Its a mold from wholesalesupplies, it works really well & hold 4.5 lbs of soap. I think it costs about $20
I really like that mold & it has lined ridges so when you take your slab out you get perfect bars by cutting the ridges!
I highly recommend it

Latest posts

Back