Here I go again Prayers Please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just when I thought I could finally breathe easy they found 3 masses in the roof of Cheryl's mouth back near her throat. A small update, she has had 3 surgeries, emergency, this past week to remove teeth and some restorative work in her mouth and ended up back in the hospital. She mentioned to her former Sepsis doc she could feel nodules that had grown in the past few months, he ordered a scan and did not like what he was seeing, and neither did her surgeon. The big problem is I barely have enough finances left to complete my move let alone go through another big medical crisis. We know she has arthritis in her jaw which is causing deterioration and I am hoping my some minute chance it is bone spurs. Doc said it is a small possibility, guess we will find out. 🙏 🙏 🙏

Whatever can reach you through the ethereal universe, you've got it. I wish you all possible strength and blessings, along with luck and hopeful outcome for Cheryl. 🙏 🍀🙏 🍀🙏🍀🙏

Back