Greetings!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello... My name is Sally. I am new to this forum. I have been making soap for about a year now, cold process method. I did melt and pour for many years before I took the leap..LOL. I love to learn and see others creations! I live in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate NY. I have lived here my whole life. I look forward to getting to know everyone here! I posted in the introduction section, but I thought I would post here also. I hope that is ok. :D

Hi Sally,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here. Lots of great people and so many experienced soapers to learn from! :)

Jude

Hi Sally!!! Jump on in! Post lots of pictures. We love pictures. Also, Surf Girl is hosting a "Fug-Off" at the moment, so be sure to vote for the ugliest soap ever in the Photo Gallery.

We don't get out much. :wink:

x

:D welcome! :D

the andirondacks and upstate new york is sooo beautiful, especially in the late spring!

i used to haul paper up by champlain, ny.

Welcome to the forum Sally , glad to have you here.
LJA is so right , we love soap pictures.

Kitn

Thanks everyone for the great welcome!! I will post some pics in the photo section, I have a lot of my soaps..LOL.. Yes, It is beautiful here in the Adirondacks! All the apple trees are blooming and my flowers are all waking up!! But so are the black flies!! YUCK!! But they should be gone in a week or so!! I am heading out to my soap room to make up some more soap..LOL..

Hi Sally
Welcome to our humble little forum. We have a great time here and I'm sure everyone would agree when I say that we are all better soapers because of this forum!
Looking forward to learning more about you, and your soapies!!
Chrissy

Back