First attempt at In-The-Pot Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alaskazimm

Reaction score
I'm most definitely not the artsy type but I love how beautiful the swirled soaps look so I gave it a shot. Here are the results - scented with pink grapefruit and bergamot, colored with madder root powder. I think it came out pretty nice :p

IMG_2263.jpg

Thanks all! The more I look at the more I like it. Unfortunately the beta sniff testers (ie - swmbo and the kids) don't like the scent combo. I thinks it's mellowing a bit now so I hope it will be good after cure.

In the pot is my favorite it will always turn out a bit different but very pretty nice good

Cool! I started to say these looked great for a first swirl, but I think they look great, period. Swirling is such fun! There is always a surprise waiting for you when you cut.

I think ITP swirls are my favorite too. I always love the soft swirled look. Did you blend your own Pink grapefruit and bergamot? WSP has a pink grapefruit and bergamot EO/FO blend that is really nice. I have some curing now :)

My neighbor makes an awesome strawberry banana cheesecake that looks like this! It's a really pretty soap, now I wanna try madder root!!

Latest posts

Back