Dupes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msdenisewill

Reaction score
Flame Tree was my favorite scent ever and Nurture discontinued it. I called and asked why and they said it was too expensive to carry. I have searched high and low for a dupe and have come up empty handed. Anyone know of anything?

Flame Tree was my favorite scent ever and Nurture discontinued it. I called and asked why and they said it was too expensive to carry. I have searched high and low for a dupe and have come up empty handed. Anyone know of anything?

No luck on that, but total understanding. Nurture was the only place I could find a dupe of Tramp, which Nurture called Paramour. Carrie said she could order it if I wanted 10 pounds of it.....:/

I would be willing to split 10 pounds (would need to keep only 2) if I could find others to split with. But then I would need to learn how to best deliver it to all involved.

Did you check Saveonscents? I have found some dupes there, however, I did not see either "Tramp" or "Flame tree". Do you know what flame tree was a dupe from originally? Another option would be to ask in the soap destash groups to see if someone has it, but it would not be a constant supply.

Hi everybody - Flame Tree from Nurture was my favourite fragrance oil for soaps ever (and I`ve more thann 100 others at home ;-)) and I was so sad that they discontinued it but it seem that IT'S BACK !!! It`s called Illawarra and has got the same ingredients in the same descending order than the old Flame Tree. Hope it helps.

Hi everybody - Flame Tree from Nurture was my favourite fragrance oil for soaps ever (and I`ve more thann 100 others at home ;-)) and I was so sad that they discontinued it but it seem that IT'S BACK !!! It`s called Illawarra and has got the same ingredients in the same descending order than the old Flame Tree. Hope it helps.
Tramp is back too. Called Vagabond now. Happy days!

Back