Drones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
48369778_10161267741165165_3169570974072832000_n.jpg

I had my first experience with a drone yesterday. It was kind of creepy. I was with my sister & BIL at Walmart. As we were heading to the car to leave, we saw a black drone overheard. At first I was fascinated because I think they're cool & I'd never seen one in person before. It kept hovering over us so I started being silly & pretended I was famous & the drone was the paparazzi. That's when it got creepy. It stopped flying & just hovered there, watching us then it started circling the car. I have no idea why or why was controlling it. If it was security or the police dept, I think it should have had identifying decals so that shoppers know who's watching them.

SA, It was probably a kid. And honestly, did you expect anything else to happen? LOL They were probably just having some fun back to you ;)

Our Electric company uses them now for the Power Lines. This way they can look high up with out having to get up there. Great idea !
I am sure we will see more of this for Home inspections like Chimney / roof . Maybe even great for watching over cattle or Chickens !

^^^DH bought a drone for my son for xmas. I had no clue. It is a micro drone (about the size of a match box). Luckily, I don't think it will get over the neighbours fence. :)

Lol at this thread.. when I saw the word drones, I immediately thought of bees.. (the boys are known as drones)...

Maybe even great for watching over cattle or Chickens !

My rancher friends bought one just for this reason (watching over cattle). They quickly discovered that too many days it is too windy on the prairie to fly it...

Back