Drones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
48369778_10161267741165165_3169570974072832000_n.jpg

I had my first experience with a drone yesterday. It was kind of creepy. I was with my sister & BIL at Walmart. As we were heading to the car to leave, we saw a black drone overheard. At first I was fascinated because I think they're cool & I'd never seen one in person before. It kept hovering over us so I started being silly & pretended I was famous & the drone was the paparazzi. That's when it got creepy. It stopped flying & just hovered there, watching us then it started circling the car. I have no idea why or why was controlling it. If it was security or the police dept, I think it should have had identifying decals so that shoppers know who's watching them.

SA, It was probably a kid. And honestly, did you expect anything else to happen? LOL They were probably just having some fun back to you ;)

Our Electric company uses them now for the Power Lines. This way they can look high up with out having to get up there. Great idea !
I am sure we will see more of this for Home inspections like Chimney / roof . Maybe even great for watching over cattle or Chickens !

^^^DH bought a drone for my son for xmas. I had no clue. It is a micro drone (about the size of a match box). Luckily, I don't think it will get over the neighbours fence. :)

Lol at this thread.. when I saw the word drones, I immediately thought of bees.. (the boys are known as drones)...

Maybe even great for watching over cattle or Chickens !

My rancher friends bought one just for this reason (watching over cattle). They quickly discovered that too many days it is too windy on the prairie to fly it...

Latest posts

Back