Downsized

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carebear

Reaction score
the show makes me want to throw up.

I feel really really bad, but how fucked up are these peoples' priorities???

I know, "there but for the grace of bob...," but seriously that woman make me want to reach through the tv and slap her upside the head. she'd better get real FAST.

i haven't even tried to watch the show. i get so annoyed at the lady just in the commercials!

I can't think of any reality show that would contribute positively to my life. This one would definitely make me hit the Prevacid. Yuck. Just think...it's an hour you'll never get back! :lol:

It's a show about a family that had no concern for the future and spent tons of money. Then they hit hard times, lost their house, and have to live on a lot less.

It's sad the things some folks think of as an unreasonable sacrifice - like the woman can't give up her $3.50 starbucks every morning. And they have finally bitten the bullet and will eat out only once or twice a month. Kitten Love?

Meanwhile the little girl really does have to give up gymnastics (or ask them to let her go for less, IMO) since it costs $130/month.

BakingNana said:
I can't think of any reality show that would contribute positively to my life. This one would definitely make me hit the Prevacid. Yuck. Just think...it's an hour you'll never get back! :lol:

I agree..... Reality TV (started with The Real World on MTV) SUCKS!!!!!! lol

Its the downfall of humanity... case in point: The Bad Girls Club

I feel dumber just having to LISTEN in the other room while my girl watches this lol...

IanT said:
BakingNana said:

I agree..... Reality TV (started with The Real World on MTV) SUCKS!!!!!! lol

Its the downfall of humanity... case in point: The Bad Girls Club

I feel dumber just having to LISTEN in the other room while my girl watches this lol...

Good grief. Never even heard of that one. Hate to think what THAT'S about.

Latest posts

Back