Best places to buy colorant?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For wax products I like liquid dye as it just incorporates so much better than any solid or powdered color.
I get mine from Lone Star Candle Supply - they are highly pigmented, and I little goes a long way, and the 2oz bottles have lasted me for years!!
For a pumpkin orange I use 1-2 drops of their orange per lb of wax with a tiny speck of brown in it (I touch a skewer tip on the dropper to get the color on the skewer and then stir that in the wax, more than than and it gets too dark)

HTH

For wax products I like liquid dye as it just incorporates so much better than any solid or powdered color.
I get mine from Lone Star Candle Supply - they are highly pigmented, and I little goes a long way, and the 2oz bottles have lasted me for years!!
For a pumpkin orange I use 1-2 drops of their orange per lb of wax with a tiny speck of brown in it (I touch a skewer tip on the dropper to get the color on the skewer and then stir that in the wax, more than than and it gets too dark)

HTH
Thanks muchly.

Back