ATTENTION AROMATHERAPY EXPERTS....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BakingNana thank you so much for the link! I love all the colours and those prices are really quite reasonable. I think I'll look closer at them after I get through Christmas - crazy busy with the store right now which is why it's taken me so long to get back on here.

Those purple and the green ones are wonderful... You could create a complete line-up of inhalers based on the colour of the inhaler... hmm yup wheels turning.... :p

Elly I need to thank you for recommending "Aromatherapy for Health Professionals"! I bought it and I love the information contained in there. It is probably one of the best I've seen for solid scientific info as well as helping me understand the differences in all of the citrus EO's. Still have a ton of reading to do in this but I am so thrilled with this one and I just needed to let you know how much I appreciate the recommendation.

Hi Lindy, You are most welcome, I am so happy you like the book, I love Shirley Price she has a few other titles but the one I recommended is the most scientific one, I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me with the many questions we often have on the therapeutic effects of EO's and also warnings of toxicity. Hope we can exchange ideas and experiencies in the future :wink:

Back