ANNOYED!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im impressed, very professional. I would have bought some of your soap and I'm soap poor.

I am sioap poor too! I was looking at the commerciel soap in the grocery store. LOOKING I said, didn't buy any....

I sell both MP and CP at the little craft shows I go to. Grant it, I started out making MP then just recently added some CP-starting with 100% OO. The "pretty".......still sells better than the "better for your skin" kind.

But then again, my CPs have a long way to go before looking attractive, I think...maybe when they are...I'll sell more.

I consider myself lucky in the fact that in my area and market (small fundraising craft shows) I'm the ONLY one selling soaps at all...knock on wood. I do love that little aspect of my "business". One thing that kinda baffles me a little is....why would anyone organizing a craft show "put" two vendors selling similiar products (similiar in their eyes, not ours!) so closely together?? That's just WRONG and I've seen many a vendor get upset about that. Guess a lot of "organizers" just don't care, so long as they get their $$$ for the space.

jadiebugs1 said:
I consider myself lucky in the fact that in my area and market (small fundraising craft shows) I'm the ONLY one selling soaps at all...knock on wood. I do love that little aspect of my "business". One thing that kinda baffles me a little is....why would anyone organizing a craft show "put" two vendors selling similiar products (similiar in their eyes, not ours!) so closely together?? That's just WRONG and I've seen many a vendor get upset about that. Guess a lot of "organizers" just don't care, so long as they get their $$$ for the space.

Yeah!!! I'm pobably not going back to that show. I told the guy that runs it that he put another soap maker just FEET of my booth and I was his first soap maker to be approved. Maybe he'll learn his lesson.

Ignorance is Bliss!!!

The stuff that goes into the bathroom to be looked at gets purchased once. The soap that does excellent things for skin, will be replaced!!!

Keep up the good fight, 'cause we've all got your back!!! :p

Lane has got a "pretty" thread here somewhre. I revolves around how do you make your pretty soaps, pretty enought to buy but not too pretty to use. I will see if I can find it.

Back