AllClad stick blender on sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not familiar with All Clad. Is this a good stick blender?
It's fantastic for me, but I don't make tons of soap, which could make a difference for some folks. There is flat disk inside the bell, that really seems to eliminate bubbles. However, it's held in place with what appears to be a bead of food-safe silicone caulking. Some soapers have apparently had that disk come loose because the caulking material doesn't stand up to lye over time. One can easily reattach that disk with a new bead of sealant, but not everyone has a super handy spouse like mine who can easily fix such things. However, not everyone has experienced that disk separation, either, so perhaps they use different sealants at different times.

Still, I am doing all I can to protect mine from needing repair, including never letting it sit with raw soap batter on it. After I'm done blending, I set it in a container of hot soapy water and give it a quick buzz. When I'm all done soaping, it's the first thing I clean. So far, it's holding up great, but I also don't make tons and tons of soap.

Anyway, that's the only - and I mean ONLY - drawback of this blender for me. It is super quiet, very strong, creates zero bubbles, and doesn't vibrate much in my hand (which keeps mine hand from going numb). I can blend my LS batter or my lotions for 2-3 minutes straight with no overheating whatsoever. It's one of my very favorite tools in my soap room (but don't tell the others, I don't want them to feel bad. I seriously love all my gadgets).

PS - My husband got this for a gift for me, and it was $120. I'm seriously debating whether to buy one of these scratch-and-dent models and having it as a back-up.

Last edited:
Be sure to read the small print on that link. Scroll down. Doing this agrees that you will not take part in any kind of lawsuit. And it mentions that these may not have the all clad identification on them. The internet says the site is legit just be careful.

Back