A Favor to ask on Facebook

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshadows

Reaction score
I just started a Facebook page for my soap and want to be able to simplify the name for a business card pronto so, if I understand this right, I need to have 25 "Likes" and I can simplify the web address. I would be so so so grateful to anybody who'd be willing to go to my "soap" Facebook page and "Like" it. Just search for "Barclay's Soap Box" and click on "Like" and I will owe you one!!! :lol: There are a few pictures of some of my soaps too if that helps peak your curiousity :wink:
Many thanks in advance and many many more thanks for everyone's thoughts, comments and advice on this forum!

-Christine

I think the direct link is
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Barclays-Soap-Box/194139783962816

Christine -

I couldn't find you on facebook. The only link that appeared was for your etsy store.

Do you have another way to find your facebook page?

I was 14!

How do you simplify your address? I need to do that for my page.

That is odd, I have liked the page & I have commented on the page but the number did not change from 13 to 14. maybe I was 13 and someone elses like did not go through?

Tabitha said:
That is odd, I have liked the page & I have commented on the page but the number did not change from 13 to 14. maybe I was 13 and someone elses like did not go through?

Thats what happened to me too! I went back to double check cause I was supposed to be #8, and it didn't go up. I just thought I must have not been paying close enough attention...

Back