Wholesalesuppliesplus.com has many fragrances on closeout

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akseattle

Reaction score
I assume that I can let others know that Wholesalesuppliesplus.com has many, many fragrances on closeout for supercheap right now.
I accidently found them yesterday by scrolling one by one through every single fragrance that was SALE, OVERSTOCK or CLOSEOUT- there were probably 500+ under that category. I was looking for a grapefruit fragrance. They are actually made/sold by MakeYourOwn.Buzz, but for some reason, being sold for them by WSP. WSP had no info about them. but by googling, I found them on MakeYourOwn.Buzz. So I read reviews, etc. there. But, they weren't on sale on that site. On WSP, they were 60% off- So, a $35 fragrance was $14, etc. If you click on the name of the fragrance, you get an oops message. But, if you click on the words "QuickView" it will take you to the page where you can put it in your WSP cart and buy it. (I'm not affiliated with WSP- if I were, I'd insist on a better, more reliable search engine.... )

@akseattle WSP purchased a whole bunch of companies in the last couple of years, one of which was MakeYourOwn.buzz (which was aka ChemistryConnection.com). Others were Elements Bath & Body, Rustic Escentuals, and Just Scent, and maybe others that aren't coming to mind atm.

WSP is in the process of consolidating everything so expect to see some of these companies simply stop operating. :(

I assume that I can let others know that Wholesalesuppliesplus.com has many, many fragrances on closeout for supercheap right now.
I accidently found them yesterday by scrolling one by one through every single fragrance that was SALE, OVERSTOCK or CLOSEOUT- there were probably 500+ under that category. I was looking for a grapefruit fragrance. They are actually made/sold by MakeYourOwn.Buzz, but for some reason, being sold for them by WSP. WSP had no info about them. but by googling, I found them on MakeYourOwn.Buzz. So I read reviews, etc. there. But, they weren't on sale on that site. On WSP, they were 60% off- So, a $35 fragrance was $14, etc. If you click on the name of the fragrance, you get an oops message. But, if you click on the words "QuickView" it will take you to the page where you can put it in your WSP cart and buy it. (I'm not affiliated with WSP- if I were, I'd insist on a better, more reliable search engine.... )
Thanks so much for this!
I got the oakmoss and amber fragrance. 🤞🏿 It's a good smell

I got the oakmoss and amber fragrance.
I got that one too! I can't wait to try it! BTW, if that's the only one you got, you'll need to change your name to "justsomeguywithexcellentrestraint" ;)
expect to see some of these companies simply stop operating. :(

oh , wow. That is a little sad. Even sadder if MakeYourOwn.Buzz had a storefront.

Back