What kind of seal to use on these?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm using these for childrens bath powder for Halloween. They hold a little more than 5 oz and are roughly 2" per side of the square at the top. I don't want them covered completely but I need something to hold the lid on tightly when they are moved. I will be putting Halloween duckies on the top. I thought of tape but that would look cheap. I don't have any "seal" like you'd use on lip balms. I do have shrink wraps bags but they are huge in comparison. I also have sticker paper.

I've attached a picture of it so you can see the size of my hand vs the container. These ones smell like Coconut Cream. I'll be making 30 more each with different scents. Please excuse the pigsty in the back. My whole making area always looks like a tornado hit after a day of making.

Attachments

• 20240824_001642.jpg
    20240824_001642.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There are some nice circular 'thank you' stickers on AliExpress (other phrases available as well), 2.5 cm in diameter. Different colors - craft, white, etc. A couple of those bad boys should do the trick and look pretty

I have a whole bunch of small circular labels that say “thank you” or “thanks for your business” or something like that. They came with a couple of mesh bag orders, and I don’t use them.

PM me if you’d like me to send you a pic. If you like them, I will ship them to you at no charge. My soap stuff should be unpacked a week from today at the very latest.

I have a whole bunch of small circular labels that say “thank you” or “thanks for your business” or something like that. They came with a couple of mesh bag orders, and I don’t use them.

PM me if you’d like me to send you a pic. If you like them, I will ship them to you at no charge. My soap stuff should be unpacked a week from today at the very latest.

I would pay shipping for the stickers.

Latest posts

Back