Oh... Well...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artemis

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I was using up the tail end of my free sample of Mountain Mist FO (CS) by blending it with White Eucalyptus FO (also CS). I forgot all about Mountain Mist's bad habit of discoloring to a sort of mauve color. There goes my pretty soft green. Just a small batch. Still smells nice.

🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• PXL_20240622_203135956.jpg
    PXL_20240622_203135956.jpg
    879.5 KB
Last edited:
Thats so funny, I used mountain mist recently, combined with other FOs and the result was so perfect for what I wanted I don't think I could ever duplicate it again 😆 It wasn't until I put the product in the box that I was like "shoot, that looks good!"

At least it doesn't darken any further.

Yours looks 😍😍😍

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-22 at 7.57.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2024-06-22 at 7.57.26 PM.jpg
    424.8 KB
Thats so funny, I used mountain mist recently, combined with other FOs and the result was so perfect for what I wanted I don't think I could ever duplicate it again 😆 It wasn't until I put the product in the box that I was like "shoot, that looks good!"

At least it doesn't darken any further.

Yours looks 😍😍😍

See... If I had remembered, I would have worked with it instead of going with green ...

It still looks good @artemis. The purple discoloration is a pretty color on my screen. Does it stay or eventually fade?

I believe it stays. Once it's cured, it will get used up quickly (three men showering daily), but I will separate one from the batch for longer observation.

Latest posts

Back