Not precisely candles but melts - Halloween?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking at a Halloween fragrance to add to my wax melt line. I already have Gingerbread for Christmas (and maybe more since I also have some pine, etc). Last year I did sugar cookies and people loved it but I want to do something different this time. Like marshmallows, smores, nutmeg, etc. What scents you recommend and what company?

Thanks muchly.

Scent Memory has a new FO they just launched for Halloween, which I haven't tried. I doubt I will, because to me it sounds absolutely revolting. But if you or anyone else is looking for a "different" type of FO for Halloween, it's called "Don't Go in the Basement" and here is her description:

A limited edition creepy scent for your halloween tricks and treats - the creepy crawlspace you avoid at all costs - notes of dust, mildew, cement floor and aging wood- topped off with a bouquet of rotting fruit in a forgotten bushel in the corner.

🤮

Scent Memory has a new FO they just launched for Halloween, which I haven't tried. I doubt I will, because to me it sounds absolutely revolting. But if you or anyone else is looking for a "different" type of FO for Halloween, it's called "Don't Go in the Basement" and here is her description:

A limited edition creepy scent for your halloween tricks and treats - the creepy crawlspace you avoid at all costs - notes of dust, mildew, cement floor and aging wood- topped off with a bouquet of rotting fruit in a forgotten bushel in the corner.

🤮
Yeah, I'm not going to do that lol. No one will buy it.

Back