My new creations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaeRae

Reaction score
I have been getting a little experimental :oops:
Guinness soap

Red Wine soap which has a reddish ring when cut which fills in after a few hours

Ancient sedonia with black oxide colouring (which I think I didnt mix in too well)

And finally my Black Rasberry & Vanilla, hopefully the pink doesnt discolour too much more, I did add TD so fingers crossed :!:

Might have to slow down a bit though, I have enough soap for quite a few months now lol :lol:

Your soaps are lovely. I'd really like to try making some black soap - I think it makes them look so interesting! :)

They're lovely. The vanilla and raspberry look amazing. Like a fossilzed rock formation.

great color combo- love black and pink!!

Have you made any beer soap? I've been wanting to try... but heard that dealing with alcohol can be tricky (you have to let it go flat, or something). Did you have to do anything weird with the wine and Guiness first?

Thanks everyone :lol: The pink and black is my favourite too (happens to be my favourite colours) and smells edible, yummmm.
For the alcohol, I let it sit opened on the bench for a week then boiled down till i go to about half the original volume and partially froze it.
I didnt have anything too weird happen.
The guinness is really nice to use :lol: The sednoia & rasberry are too fresh to try yet :roll: waiting, waiting, waiting lol.

Oh so nice! I really like the pink and black! Nice color combo! The black is very striking.

Latest posts

Back