My first CP soaps, one question also

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerzuke

Reaction score
Hi!

Im also new at CP soap making. Once i said myself that i will never do soaps, i only stay with homemade cosmetic (creams, lip balms and so on), but when i saw how many beautiful soaps is possible to make with your own hands i decided around. I live in Estonia and most of the soapmakers here do simple soaps. Thats not bad at all, but i wanted to do colorful and more intresting soaps. Before i started to make soaps i read a lot about it in the internet and thats how i also found this forum.

Anyway here are my soaps :) Not perfect, but im gonna learn a lot from my mistakes.

seebidq.jpg

By kerzuke1 at 2011-10-03

Lavendel, rose and tropicana :)

lavendlipllud.jpg

tegemised.jpg

Soap is vanilla-peppermint, also made some soap balls for my next soap, and bath cupcakes which are with snow fragrance.

Some of my vanilla peppermint soaps have spots, i think its the fragrance which is not mixed well. What you think it may be? Maybe i can take some photos tomorrow to show you. And if it is the fragrance is the soap still usable?

Well, let me know what you think of my soaps :)

Soap making is sooo addictive :D

If you think there's something wrong with those soaps, I can't wait to see your perfect ones! :lol: Beautiful!

Welcome to the forum, and the world of soap making!

Anita

chrisofcups said:
New to CP soap? I wish I could swirl like that. They all look fantastic.

Thanks a lot :) Yes im new to CP soap, or actually any soap making. This middle picture is my very first and this green one i made yesterday, today i cut it.

Today i tryed making soap with ball embed, tomorrow i will cut it and then im gonna post a picture also (if its not total disaster) :D I read about embed objects and how to put them in soap, but im still not 100% sure if i did right :D

I can't believe you are new at soapmaking! Your soaps look so professional. The swirls are beautiful and that is a very hard thing to master. I can't wait to see the soap with the balls in it. I want to try that!

Your soaps are amazing! Hard to believe you are new to soapmaking. It looks like you have been doing it for a very long time! Wonderful job!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I agree with everyone else- your soaps and swirls are beautiful. I especially love the deep purple color in the soap in the top left picture. Stunning!

IrishLass :)

Thank you all! :)

Im waiting my honey to make me new mold also, so i can try more different techniques.

Cant wait to cut my new soap, but i have to wait about 10 ours or so :p Soon i must go to clean the mess which left after making soap- - soooo annoying :D

Your soaps are amazing! I wish I could have had results like that when I was new ... in fact I wish I could have results like those now!

Hello again! :D

As i promised - here are my mint choc chip soap with soap balls ;) Smells sooo delicious. Must put label on it: not eatable! :D

I think that i sprayed too much alcohol in balls and between layers (i was so afraid that the balls dont stay in the soap when i cut it) and thats why there are intresting lines around balls and some othe places also. Maybe it is not because of alcohol? Could anyone tell me why there are so many lines?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also i used fragrance, the supllier said that it will turn soap brown, but now the colors are beautiful. Maybe it will turn brown when it cures? I hope not. I used titanium dioxide to prevent it and colors (green) for CP soap.

Back