mango papaya & goatsmilk soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaelily

Reaction score
Here's my mango papaya batch...it smells great! I used .7 oz. ppo and think I probably could have used a little more. No ash and no bizarre swirling (yay!)

mango papaya:

unscented goatsmilk:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The goatsmilk batch I made last month. This time I ground the oatmeal as fine as I could and it's not scratchy at all. It's unscented but reminds me of something..like a bakery item...can't put my finger on it. My son thinks it smells like cereal. :) Oh...and I did find some isopropyl alcohol but haven't used it yet to remove the ash.

thanks! my pics aren't the best, hehe...the "pink" is actually orange mica. I think it's going to fade out eventually, from what I read about it (got it awhile ago for M&P).

Thank you! I don't sell but I'm pretty sure the mango papaya will be a big hit with my family members. I got my mom and stepdad hooked on handmade soap..well, all my family members like my soap, but they're the ones who call to tell me how much they liked such and such scent, lol.

Both are so nice. That pink is sooooo nice! You did a fantastic job, kaelily! :)

Latest posts

Back