How do I make a Bubble Bar?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliebell

Reaction score
I've tried different recipes for bubble bars including soap queen (way too wet), make life lovely (dry time is like 2 weeks), and TheOldCountryPorch (from youtube) (way too wet).

I need a recipe that dries fast and is not wet enough to stick to my gloves when trying to work with it. I also need lots of bubble so I can use only half of the bar per bath.

I've tried different recipes for bubble bars including soap queen (way too wet), make life lovely (dry time is like 2 weeks), and TheOldCountryPorch (from youtube) (way too wet).

I need a recipe that dries fast and is not wet enough to stick to my gloves when trying to work with it. I also need lots of bubble so I can use only half of the bar per bath.

Can you just reduce the liquid in a given recipe? Add it little by little until it's what you like?

You might want to check out Creative Bath Lab on YouTube. Once you are on her page, you can type "bubble bar" into the page's Search bar, and it will bring up her various posts. She always provides her recipes for free, both in the video and in the description below.

Back