Hello!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobysmom

Reaction score
Hi, from Indiana!!! I am new here and new to soap making. I am so excited to "meet" everyone and to learn all there is about soap!

Hello and welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn :)

Nice to meet you tobysmom!

I joined about a year ago. I have a very busy life so unfortunately my soap making experience has been going pretty slow. :( I am currently still in the process of gathering info, researching, learning about the chemistry side of soaping ANNNND experimentation. I absolutely love it! And let me tell ya, there are some pretty AWESOME people in here that are more than willing to help us out with all of our newby questions, dilemmas & frustrations, lol! Some will even give you a pretty good chuckle! :lol: I'm so glad I joined the forum as so many members truly have helped me out a great deal. ;-)

Happy soaping...once you've started you'll never be able to stop!!! :crazy:........Lol!

~Lenimae

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone!!!!! I am so excited to make my first batch. A friend of mine are making it a week from today (the only day we have off together). we have taken a class and read everything I can find and of course there is always youtube. I was scared at first but then once I took the class I feel a lot better. I know this is going to be a lifelong hobby and a learning process. Thanks for being a part of it.

Back