Free stuff

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicki Carr

Reaction score
All new bottles tubes jars all with lids all kinds soap molds to give away as I’m retiring so why not pay it forward I live in Asheville NC I have about 12 boxes of good stuff all worth $2000.00 I’m giving away don’t care for hassle of selling as I’ve tried so if u look me up on here u will see some of what I’m giving away hope this will help someone my email address is [email protected] have a blessed day. By the way this is not a scam as it might sound too good to be true come get it all God has blessed me and I’d like to be a blessing to someone else 🥰🥰

All new bottles tubes jars all with lids all kinds soap molds to give away as I’m retiring so why not pay it forward I live in Asheville NC I have about 12 boxes of good stuff all worth $2000.00 I’m giving away don’t care for hassle of selling as I’ve tried so if u look me up on here u will see some of what I’m giving away hope this will help someone my email address is [email protected] have a blessed day. By the way this is not a scam as it might sound too good to be true come get it all God has blessed me and I’d like to be a blessing to someone else 🥰🥰
Hi! I tried to contact you back when you were selling things, but I don't think my email went through. Just emailed you again-- maybe check your spam folder?

I'm looking for several things atm, I just haven't had the money to buy them. A log splitter, a slab mold, and a tall and skinny mold. I'd be interested in citric acid, olive oil, rice bran oil, bath bomb molds, etc.

Back