Comments, critiques

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katsbe

Reaction score
9oz coconut
7oz palm
7oz olive pomace
5oz castor
1oz Avacado oil
2 oz shea

7% super fat and a little grapefruit extract added at trace

Hi @Katsbe - I’m wondering what type of soap you are trying to achieve? You might have different preferences than others here. Can you tell us more? I don’t want to comment until I learn more about what you’d like to make. 😊
Hi. I have sensitive skin. And I don’t like the bar to be too soft.

Helpful, @Katsbe 😊

I agree with @LynetteO - that much coconut would not make my skin happy - way too drying. Do you have any other ingredients to consider adding, or should we make a modification recommendation with what you have listed?
I see @AliOop has also weighed in on your other thread and I agree with the comments over there about lard.
I might recommend something simple: 65% lard, 20% coconut, 10% olive, 5% castor. 🌸

Helpful, @Katsbe 😊

I agree with @LynetteO - that much coconut would not make my skin happy - way too drying. Do you have any other ingredients to consider adding, or should we make a modification recommendation with what you have listed?
I see @AliOop has also weighed in on your other thread and I agree with the comments over there about lard.
I might recommend something simple: 65% lard, 20% coconut, 10% olive, 5% castor. 🌸
I’m interested in using Lard. Probably should use up this palm. Thank you d it sounds good. Lower coconut too

Back