Bubble Bar Recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliebell

Reaction score
Has anyone used twowildhares bubble bar recipe? I made the recipe into bubble scoops and am.not getting much for bubbles. I was told something about adding sugar? What kind of sugar and how much?

What should I do
I can't really advise you about adding anything to the recipe. I made it as is and it bubbled well for me, so I have never tried adding anything else. If you are holding the bubble scoop in the running tap water as the tub is filling, you might try crumbling it and holding the pieces in the running tap water. If you have a small mesh bag to put the pieces in that you could hang from your tap while still keeping the bag in the water as it flows out of the faucet, maybe that would be something to try?

Last edited:
I've been making that same recipe for several years and they've always worked well. I do tell my customers that they can put it into a mesh bag and hang it from the faucet to give more bubbles. One of my friends loves it for her jetted tub - she gets massive amounts of bubbles.

All that said, I have no suggestions.

Back