BB Great Customer Service

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a shout out for Brambleberry. UPS recently delivered my package to a strange place and it disappeared. Instead of delivering it to my house, they left it at the fence post at the end of my lane, about half a mile from my house. After seeing the delivery picture, I went up to get it, it was not there. Tried contacting UPS a number of times, only got canned responses. Then on third day, I contacted Brambleberry, they shipped a replacement package immediately.
Their customer service is excellent. Now let's see if UPS can deliver it properly.

That's good to hear! My past experience with BB was being told to call the delivery company and deal with them directly, because once it left the BB facility, it wasn't their problem. Glad to hear they have pivoted!

I recently ordered two identical faux plants from Joann. Upon opening the boxes, one of the plants was what I'd ordered, but the second one was a completely different plant. After reaching out to their customer service text line, they immediately refunded the price of the wrong plant, told me to keep it, and asked me to text them again to receive a refund for any shipping charges that might be charged for reordering the correct item.

Service like that makes customers come back!

Back