2nd batch of soap - mens soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrummysuds

Reaction score
Here is my 2nd batch of soap, made with men in mind.

This was my first attempt at swirling two colours and also my first attempt at the lyn top. Could be better but Im quite happy for my first try.

I used bergamot essential oil and eucalyptus essential oil which makes a refreshing fragrance, I also added blue poppy seeds in the top layer as an exfoliant.

Hoping to give these away as part of a gift basket for christmas to my dad, father in law, uncle, brother etc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

they are so pretty! such an amazing job for your 1st swirl. love the colours too :)

2nd soap and first at swirling and lyn tops? I don't believe it, you've been at it much longer :D I'm only teasing, they just look so good, it looks like you'd had lots of practice!

They are soo lovely. I'm sure you are so proud of those!

Very pretty, you look like you have 3 colours in the swirl - blue, green and metalic gold.

my colours were just a plain blue and a plain green (non bleeding) from a website called soaposh.co.uk

The third colour you think you can see is actually where I hadn't mixed the colour in thoroughly at the side if the bowl hehehe so that is just the normal soap colour without any added. Quite a nice mistake :D

Latest posts

Back